This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Friday, June 01, 2007

Blog Candy Submission 10(a) - Guest Stamper - Cheryl

Wow check out Cheryl's Blog Candy submission! I must say it's really, really cute! I'm glad she decided to try out the "CD Envelope Shaker Card". I love the cute colors she used and the stamp image is so adorable.

Cheryl has a blog site. . .yes, she's a blogget too! Haha! Is blogget a word? Not sure. Anyway. . .Cheryl's blog site is called "Cheryl Stamps and Scraps" and she's been blogging since February. . .hey, almost an old timer. in the blogging world. Cheryl posts a lot of great card creations and projects! She has a lot of ideas to share so be sure to visit her blog site after you're finished with mine. Don't forget to say "hello"!

Anyway. . .if you want to try this tutorial. . .Click on my side bar under categories labeled "CD Envelope Shaker Card" and try out the tutorial. I promise it's really easy to create.

I have a few more submissions to post but I'll post the rest tomorrow. I've been blogging all day posting everyone's submission. . .I think it's time for me to take a break for today!

Thank you Cheryl for participating in my Blog Candy. Good luck!!

No comments: