This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Friday, June 01, 2007

Blog Candy Submission #9a - Guest Stamper - Sandy

Hey Everyone! Look at what Sandy made!! She mad a card using the exact stamps and layout as my card. Wow, she really did a fabulous job. Sandy asked me a few months ago about the Fiskar clear stamps that I used and she decided to recreate the card with her own added touches.
Well, I must say she did a wonderful job. As a matter of fact, I think she did a better job!

Sandy submitted another card and I posted it on to my Stampin Inspirations blog site because she used a Stampin Up stamp for that card. Be sure to check out Stampin Inspirations for the other submissions including Sandy's.

I've been buying a lot of clear stamps lately mainly because I've been seeing a lot of pretty stamp images from companies that make clear stamps. Furthermore, they are cheaper and easier to store. I'm running out of space in my craft room and buying clear stamps allow me to buy more without compromising space.

Anyway. . .thank you Sandy for your participation and your lovely card! If you are interested in participating in the blog candy. . .Click Here for the details!!





No comments: