This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Daily Special - Anything But Cards - Tag Scrap/Brag Album


Today's Daily Special is "Anything But Cards" and the project is a "Tag Scrap/Brag Album". This album is dedicated to my grandmother and my daughter Alexis. The pictures are of my daughter from age 2 to 4 years old.

I haven't posted any cards or projects for the last few days because I've been busy making this tag scrap/brag album. I've also been sketching and drawing. Why am I drawing? Trust me, it's not by choice. I'd rather be making cards.

I've restricted my kids from playing on the computer and video games. In order to play on them, they had to draw or write a poem on a subject that I chose or they don't play. They complained that I should also have to draw something. . .so I did. I'm almost done and I'll post a picture of my drawing once I've completed it.

Working on the drawing and this scrapbook, took away from my card making. Arggghhh. Anyway. .I'll be making few more of these mini album in the next few days. . .one for my son, my husband, and me.

Sorry. . .the pictures didn't come out too well. . .my OTT light don't work as well in the day time for some reason. . .I think because it competes with the natural sunlight shining in my room. Scroll down for the rest of the tag album.

The sentiment to the left is "Definitions" by Making memories, the metal alphas are by Colorbok - from a scrap value pack I bought from JoAnn. These scrap value packs are great because they're very cheap with tons of goodies in it.



The coin envelope to the left has a tag inserted inside with my journaling. I posted a picture of another coin envelope located at the end of the album. . .it also includes a tag with my journaling. . .scroll down for the sample.






The flower was created using a Marvy flower punch, the sentiment to the left by Making Memories, and the epoxy stickers are from a scrapbook it by Ki Memories. The rhinestones are by Darice.
This is a picture of my daughter at age 3.



The sentiments on the envelope to the left are stickers. . .the sentiment "Perfection" is by Making Memories and the flower charm hanging off the sentiment is also by Making Memories.


My journaling on a tag inserted into a coin envelope that I decorated with designer paper. The sentiments are stickers. The ribbons are by American Craft Elements.




The last page. . .my daughter the little devil.
Looks like the button at the bottom slipped off the flower. Anyway, the sentiments were created using SU Everyday Flexible Phrases

1 comment:

doverdi said...

I love this tag scrap/brag album. It is so cute. Thanks for sharing.