This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Thursday, June 14, 2007

Daily Special - Featured Stamp - Whipper Snapper

Today's Daily Special is "Featured Stamp" and the stamp is Whipper Snapper's Mouse Love. Awww. . .isn't this the cutest stamp ever? I just love Whipper Snapper Designs. Their stamps are great stamps to color in!

The flowers and stem are not part of the original stamp design. I added the flowers myself by drawing the stems and leaves and applying Jolee's By You Flower embellishments.

With the first card, the background was created by gathering a sandwich plastic bag together, inked it , and applied it to the cardstock to create a background pattern. I think it came out pretty nicely.

The image was colored with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol and the edge of the card cut with SU Deckle scissors. The color combo is SU Lovely Lilac and Ballet Blue.



The sentiment is Stampabilities "House Mouse" design.




The second card was created again using "Mouse Love". . .the background was created using Autumn Leaves "Swirls" stamping them with Cameo Coral and Certainly Celery, the little flowers by Fiskars Clear Stamps and the sentiment again by Fiskars. Like the first card, the flower design was created manually by drawing the stems and leaves and applying Jolee's By You flower embellishment. The ribbon is by "Basic Basic. The scalloped edge by Fiskar's "Scalloped" scissors. The cardstock are SU Cameo Coral, More Mustard, and Certainly Celery.









2 comments:

Jan Scholl said...

Another stamp to add to my wish list. Between Whipper Snapper and House MOuse, I am so broke!

Anonymous said...

Cute as the dickens. I never thought I liked mice, but between House Mouse & Whipper Snapper I am getting over my phobia lol.Great job like always Maria.