This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Sunday, June 10, 2007

Guest Stamper - Gabby

Happy Sunday Everyone! Hey, check out what Gabby made. She created this card using a sketch I created on June 4th. Gabby is our group manager at Handmade Cards With Love.

I love the colors Gabby used and the cute bottle cap embellishment. She did a wonderful job with the sketch! I love receiving pictures from y'all showing me your version of the layouts I create.

I also bought this stamp set by My Favorite Things. I haven't had the time to use the new stamps I've bought recently. I wish there was more time in the day!

Thank you Gabby for sharing your art work!! If y'all want to send a picture of your cards, feel free to email it me and I'll share it with my readers. If you have a blog site, I'll link it with your picture.

Hope y'all have a great day.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You Go Girl!