This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Thursday, June 14, 2007

Random Card - Another Card Using a Whipper Snapper Stamp

Just another card I made with a "Whipper Snapper" stamp. . .see previous post for other cards I made. This particular stamp that I used for the card to the left is called "Just For You Cat". I thought it was really cute when I first bought it but now that I think about it. . .ummmm, that's a dead mouse the cat is holding. Poor mouse. I mean I'm not sure I would give this card to a little kid.

Anyway. . .nothing really special about this card. I colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils with Gamsol and colored the background with SU Watercolor Crayons just so the background won't look just plain white.

The DP are by DCWV. Accessories used was a 2 inch circle stamp to create the circles at the corners of the card, Basic Basic Ribbons and Making Memories Daisy brads.

I've been busy the last few days. I've been organizing my craft room. Nothing dramatic or any major revamping. . .I just reorganized my room to accommodate stuff that I bought that were stuffed in drawers and the closet. Because I had them hidden away, I don't use them. I decided that if I brought them out in the open and placed them in small containers and on shelves, I'll probably be more likely to use them.

Anyway, I should be back to normal tomorrow - back to making cards and stuff.

Goodnight folks!!



1 comment:

michelle sturgeon said...

Any cat owner can appreciate a card like this! I cannot count the amount of times I walked into a room and there was a "present" for me! Lily used to leave them right outside the patio door!
So I LOL at this card!
You do such gorgeous work!