This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Monday, July 16, 2007

I Will Hold Off On the Weight Loss Group Blog Site For Now

Because I did not receive any additional weight loss blog sites, I'll hold off on the group blog site for now. I'm still at 4 blog sites and I was hoping for at least 6 to 10 participants. What I will do for now is add your weight loss blog site on to my blogroll on "Journey to Skinnyville" so if you want to be added to the blog roll, comment or email me the link to your weight loss blog site.

If I receive at least 2 to 3 more weight loss blog participants, I'll start the group blog site.

Of those who voted, 24 voted "Yes, count me in" only 3 sent their blog site address or started a weight loss blog site. So, those who voted "yes" . . .please send your weight blog site address to me so I can start the group blog site!!

16 voted "No, but I'll visit the blog site" and 3 voted "Hell, No!!"

Thank you all for voting. . .I really appreciate your time.

No comments: