This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Sunday, August 12, 2007

Just Something to Entertain You Until My Next Card or Project Post

I absolutely love this song by Jessica Andrews. Check it out. . .I think you'll like it. I love listening to music while stamping or crafting. It makes me happy. I'm working on my very first 12 x 12 scrapbook layout and I'm nearly done. I'll post it tomorrow. In the meantime check out the videos. Tell me what you think of the songs.



I love this song by Beyonce but Sugarland did an interesting "country" version of this song. Sounds pretty cool! Check it out - it's hip-hop crossing over to country.

4 comments:

Risa said...

I like them both Maria, but Sugarland was great. Nothing like some great music while drinking my coffee! Have fun with your scrapbook...I can't wait to see your layouts.
Happy Scrapping
Malieta:)

Debbi (no 'e' on the end) said...

Thanks so much....this was awesome. Sugarland is amazing!

Eleanor said...

I love that Jessica Andrews song! The video's nice, too. Thanks for sharing =)

Laura said...

This is very cool. What a fun addition to a blog!