This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Friday, August 10, 2007

Tagged as Nice


Michelle at "Come Stamp With Me" tagged me as sweet and kind! Well, that was very sweet and kind of her! I now have to tag 5 people who I think are sweet and kind too. Wow this is a tough one because there's so many sweet and kind bloggets out there and I mean it.
I think there's a genuine niceness with card makers. . .I think you have to be in order to want to sit down and create cards for others. Don't you think? I'll come up with my 5 people. . .I have to look around and see who haven't received a tag yet. But for now, I think all of you deserve this award! Thanks Michelle for thinking of me!!
****UPDATE****
Here's my list of bloggets who deserve a nice award!!
Sandra of Sandee's Corner
Hulda of Aunt Scrappy
There are so many of my fellow bloggets who deserve this but I have to choose 5. I didn't see a tag on these ladie's blog site so I chose them because they are all nice and sweet.

2 comments:

Risa said...

Hey Maria1
I know you have a tag already, but I tagged you anyways. The reason is, you are one of the nicest people I know and you should have a million of these awards!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Thank you, so much, Maria, for the Nice Award. You really are sweet & so kind to me. Thank you for the two awards. I guess I'll be picking bloggers now.

Hugs,

Beth