This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Friday, August 31, 2007

TIC Day #9 - Tuesday's Inspirational Challenge - "It's All About Me" - Submissions

If interested in participating in this weeks TIC #9 - Tuesday's Inspirational Challenge. . .click here for the details

Here is the first submission for this week's TIC. Awww. . .Malieta always come through and participate in my challenge. She's such a sweetie.

This is Malieta's card that she made that reflects who she is. Well, based on the card, she is one elegant lady with a touch of playfulness!

Here is how Malieta describes herself:

"I put together a card that loosely symbolized bits of myself. My style is simple yet complex. I love company but like to be left alone. I'm soft but firm, and I love to laugh. I cry while watching a sad movie and am sensitive to others pain. I'm joyful,delightful and wishful. I'm constantly re-discovering myself and am very determined. I have a big heart but I do not give it easily. I'm just me.....just Risa (Malieta)!"

I'm glad to have gotten to know such a classy lady!! Thank you Malieta for participating in this week's challenge. You're awesome!!

1 comment:

mum-on-the-run said...

This is so pretty!! Love the Halloween card below too :)