This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Saturday, September 15, 2007

Daily Special - Featured Stamp - Heidi Grace


Good Evening Everyone. . .today's Daily Special is Featured Stamp. The featured stamp is Heidi Grace stamps. I believe Heidi Grace is a brand of clear stamps by Fiskar. Heidi Grace also has scrapbook products which are pretty nice. The products are sold at JoAnns.

Anyway, the stamps are really nice but I think they are coordinates for primarily scrapbooking. I notice that a lot of the stamps that are clear stamps are made for scrapbooking and not necessarily for card making. Why do I think this . . .well, because the sentiments seem to be more of what you would use as titles for photos or themes for scrapbooking such as "explore", "adventure", "friends". . .you know, one word titles rather than verses.

I've had a cold for the past few days and funny because I've been stamping and making cards more so than I've had for quite some time now. I think because it keeps me from focusing on my cold. When I'm crafting, I sort of forget that I'm not feeling well. Hopefully, my cold symptoms go away soon. I don't like feeling sick, well. . .who does, right? Today my cold symptoms have lessened quite a bit from yesterday. Thank goodness. I think the zinc lozenges are working. I've also been taking "Airborne" and in combination I think they've helped to minimize the cold symptoms that could have been worse.



Card Details:
Stamps: Heidi Grace Wild Daisy and Urban Access
Ink: SU Cameo Coral
Paper: Cameo Coral, Certainly Celery, Autumn Leaves Designer Paper
Accessories: SU Crafters Tool Kit, Making Memories Ribbon, Foo-la-la Buttons, Organdy Ribbon, SU Key Tag Punch, 1/2" and 1" square punch (photo corners), Fiskar "scallop" scissors

4 comments:

Karen said...

This is beautiful. I love the colors and the ticket is awesome

Anonymous said...

Love the color selections iin both cards. Hope you'll be feeling a lot better tomorrow. TFS!

Angel said...

I am honored to be on your blog roll. I am going to add you too as I LOVE your cards!

kathy said...

Geesh I wish I were your neighbor so I could share some of your stamps...lol Great Job Maria