This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Saturday, September 15, 2007

Random Card - Last Card of the Day


Amazing. I actually made 4 cards today. The other two are posted on Stampin Inspirations if you want to check it out. The third card is posted below (see previous post). That's pretty good by my standards. I know some of you can whip up a lot of cards in a day but lately, I've been so slow that even making one card a day has been a challenge.
This card was created using Heidi Grace stamps again like my previous post but the sentiments are by Studio G. Both brands are clear stamps. I know this card is a bit busy but I wanted to add a few extra elements. I like how it turned out.
Anyhow, this is the last card I'm going to make for the day. I haven't been feeling well because of this stupid cold I have but making cards today really helped me forget about being sick.






Card Details:

Stamps: Heidi Grace, Studio G
Ink: Bordering Blue, Lovely Lilac, Green Galore
Paper: Bordering Blue, Lovely Lilac, White Confetti, Autumn Leaves Designer Paper
Accessories: Ticket Corner Punch, Oval Punch, JoAnn Brads, American Craft Elements Ribbons, Silver Metallic Cord




4 comments:

michelle sturgeon said...

Wow, This is awesome! I LOVE that flower...and I'm not a flower person! GREAT card!

Kelly said...

Gorgeous and vibrant!! I love the cut out flower perfect touch!

Risa said...

You know I have fallen in love with this colr combo Maria....I love this card!

Anonymous said...

Love the 3D effect of the cut out flower....and I rarely manage to complete one card a day. How much time do you spend each day stamping and cardmaking?