This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Monday, October 22, 2007

Angel "Angelosity" Blog Candy Challenge

Hey Everyone! Angel of "Angelosity" has a huge Blog Candy/Challenge in progress right now. It's huge with lots of goodies to be handed out so be sure to check it out. Click here fore the rules.

To create this card I used Angel's Day 1 sketch. I plan to do ALL of them. I'm a bit behind but my goal is to do all of the sketches that she is posting for her challenge. I think she is on day 16 now so I really need to hustle.

Anyway. . .I created this card using 3/4" square punches and small snowflakes punches and mounted them on to the designer paper. The rest of the card was basically created to follow Angel's sketch.

Card Details:

Stamp: Inkadinkado Holiday Collection
Paper: SU Basful Blue, Brocade Blue, Provocraft Holiday Collection
Ink: Brocade Blue
Accessories: Colorbok Ribbon, SU 3/4" square punch and snowflake punch




This is a Thanksgiving Card I made last night using Cuttlebug "Leaves" dies. Die-cuts are a great way to reduce your scrap pile. I plan to start using my many dies to create cards. It's sorta exciting to work with something different besides rubber stamps although, I did rubber stamp the sentiment.

Card Details:

Stamp: Darcies
Paper: Not sure of cardstock(used my scraps), DCWV Fall Stack, SU Sage Shadow
Ink: SU True Thyme, Creamy Caramal
Accessories: CB "Leaves" Dies, Colorbok Ribbon

7 comments:

Risa said...

Maria I love the colors and your card is fantastic!
Malieta:)
p.s. thank you for sharing about the Angelosity Challenges:)

Risa said...

Oops...I forgot to mentions the die-cut leaves....aren't they cute?! I need to use mine more:)
malieta:)

Angel said...

Hi MAria! I am so glad you're playing along in my birthday countdown!! Your card is fabulous. I think it is my fav for this sketch so far! (shhh)

Anonymous said...

Woww !! amaaaazing cards Maria !!
Love them @!!! ;)

Sonya said...

LOVE the card and I really like the leaves on the second one! awesome job as always :o)

My Paper World said...

Stunning cards Maria! I especially love the leaves!

Tracy.H said...

Your card for Angel's Challenge is beautiful, Maria!! I wanted to do this challenge too...see if I can catch up or not.

Love the other card too. Might have to try this one too! :0)