This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Christmas Cards and Angel's Challenge/Blog Candy

Whoohoo! I'm on the roll with Angel's (Angelosity) Challenge/Blog Candy. It's been fun creating cards using someone else's sketches. This card is for Angel's sketch #6: Click here to see the sketch.


No stamping whatsoever with this card. Yay! The snowflake is a sticker that I mounted on cardstock then cut it out. I crimped the cardstock. . .remember when crimping was popular. I rarely see cards with crimping these days. Well, I decided to pull out my crimper and created the crimped background.

Card Details:

Stickers: Provocraft Winter Stickers
Paper: SU Bashful Blue, Ballet Blue, White
Accesories: DCWV Christmas Stack, SU Slit Punch, 1/8" circle punch (scallops), Big Lot Ribbon, JoAnn Brad

This card was created using Angel's Sketch #18: Click here for the sketch. I basically used the same material for this card as my first card. The only difference is the swirl clip and the silver metallic cord. I also added a different designer paper by DCWV.

7 comments:

Tracy.H said...

These are great, Maria. You have been a busy girl with these sketches!! I love the crimping. I really need to use it more often! :0)

Andrea, said...

2 great cards, those stickers are so pretty

Fe-Fe said...

Love the snowflake on both these cards. So sophisticated. Great cards!

Angel said...

You certainly are on a roll!! BEAUTIFUL cards as usual, Maria! I love that you are doing my sketches. You're an awesome stamper!

Risa said...

These cards are beautiful Maria...and yes you are on a roll!!!
Have a wonderful weekend.
malieta:)

Rita said...

This is such a great looking snowflake card!

michelle sturgeon said...

Hey, I have that blue striped paper! LOL!
Two terrific cards, Maria!