This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Friday, October 05, 2007

Daily Special - Project Reduce Scraps


Good Morning Folks. Still working on getting rid of my scraps. If you start to see different color combos with the cards I make, it's because I'm trying to use what I have in my scrap pile. Am I making a dent in my pile? To be quite honest, not really. I don't make cards fast enough to reduce the pile quickly.

The flowers on this card has glitter on them but you can't really see it. It's more prominent in person. Anyway. . .on to my next card.

Hope y'all are having a nice Friday. Friday is my favorite day! Yay!!!







Card Details:

Stamp sets: Heidi Grace Wild Daisy Road, Memory Box, Fiskars Round of Applause
Ink: SU Chocolate Chip, SU Markers
Paper: K&Co Designer Paper, SU Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Creamy Carmel
Accessories: Marvy Oval Punch, SU Color Spritzer Tool, Satin Ribbon, Darice Rhinestone, Stickles Glitter

3 comments:

Shh-Shh said...

Hi did a zoom i on the flowers and the glitter is a lovely touch ...I reaaly like the muted colours on this card...lovely

Debby Winters said...

Beautiful card! love the sparkle!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Love the colours. Can we see your scrap pile?