This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Friday, October 12, 2007

First Non-Rubber Stamping Card!




Hey Everyone! Here are cards I made for this new transition to my blog sites. I made these paper-craft (non-rubber stamping) cards last night. This is a FABULOUS way to reduce your scraps of cardstocks that you have piling up in your folders or drawers. The measurement of the tree is outlined on the sketch below!

To decorate the tree, I just used stickers from Stickopotamus. If you don't have ornament stickers, you can also punch out circles and squares using paper punches to create ornaments. I'll create a card next time using punches. I did do a little rubber stamping on the cards because I didn't have a sentiment sticker that fit into my design so I rubber stamped the sentiments.


If you haven't read my post regarding changes on my blog sites, click here. It'll explain what I'll be doing on this blog site as well as Stampin Inspirations. If you are a rubber stamper, visit Stampin Inspirations . . .I posted a few rubber stamped cards this morning! Check it out.



Card Details:

Paper: (1st card) DCWV Textured Cardstock, SU Cardstocks: Real Red, Old Olive(2nd card) DCWV Textured Cardstock, SU Cardstocks in Old Olive, Bashful BlueAccessories: Stickopotamus Stickers - Christmas Tree, Trim it Up Gold Mettalic Cord, JoAnn BradsSentiment stamp: Inkidinkado









6 comments:

Tracy.H said...

I love these cards, Maria! I might have to give one of these a try myself. :0)

Unknown said...

Very clever idea!

2 Worlds said...

This is a great tree!

Leann said...

these are great - i'll definately have a go at one of these!

{& thanks for posting the measurements ~ so much easier!}

Anonymous said...

Woww !! those cards are magnificent Maria !!
Simple and sooo effective !!

Sonya said...

These are FANTASTIC Maria! I am so going to CASE this:o)