This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Random Card - Project Reduce Scraps


Whoa! Holy cow that's bright. . .yeah, I hear yah!! LOL! I'm just trying to use up my scrap pile and well, I have a whole lot of orange cardstock to use up. Did you see my cardstock scrap pile? If not, scroll down and you'll see that I have a lot of scraps to use up.

Despite it's brightness, I like the card because I feel "happy" when I look at the card. I mean you can't help but feel happy with all the bright colors.

The front of the card is actually a pocket with the tag inserted.

This is the card with the tag removed. It's pretty plain without the tag but it was fun to create a pocket in the front of the card.


Card Details:
Stamps: TAC, Studio GPaper: SU Only Orange, DCWV Glitter Stack
Ink: Prismacolor Markers, SU Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: 1" circle punch, SU designer label punch, JoAnn brads, 1 1/4" and 3/8" square punch (photo corner), Making Memories Ric Rac Ribbon, SU Ticket Corner Punch

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

I really like this card too and it was a great way to start my day by looking at these happy colors. Thank you and hope you have a great day too!!!
Cheryl Sims

pescbrico said...

I really like the look of that

Alhambra Club said...

I love this card and love the bright colors, know what you mean about the scrap pile. I am on a Use It Up kick myself. Not buying anything new until I reduce some of what I already have.

Jeannette said...

Oh Wow! I love your card and the colours, although I'm NOT an Orange person at all. I've had a look at your Blog and I must say all your cards are fab! Where do you get your Sketches, are they your own?

Leann said...

i love this!

My Paper World said...

Another gorgeous card, love the idea of the pocket,and the tag is so pretty!

Deb said...

It might be bright but it is so gorgeous! I love the tag!

Debby Winters said...

What a cute and fun card...love the idea of the bookmark.