This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Pay It Forward



Hi Everyone! This is the RAK I received from Rita of "Rita's Little Corner". Aren't they all wonderful. Her card is actually a card folder that stores all the images she sent me! I love all of them. She also included Christmas stickers and ribbons. Thank you Rita for being so kind to choose me for your fabulous RAK receipients for the "Pay it Forward" game. The game is to choose 3 people to RAK and they in turn have to "Pay it Forward" to 3 other chosen people.

I am to RAK three wonderfu bloggers:
Jen of "Pieces of Me"
Michelle of "Come Stamp With Me"
Be sure to drop by their blog sites. They're all fabulously talented!

I haven't sent out their RAKs because I'm trying to gather a few things to put together. I want them to receive something nice. Gals, thank you for your patience. . .I didn't forget to send the RAKs. .

2 comments:

Rita said...

I'm so glad that you like your Rak! I aim to please!!! It was fun making it Maria & your welcome. You give so much to so many I thought it was your turn to recieve.

michelle sturgeon said...

I would never forget to RAK! I am so excited to get a card from you!