This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Scrap Christmas Tree Cards


Hi Everyone! I'm sorry I haven't posted on this site for a few days now. I haven't made any scrappy projects because I've been concentrating on making cards with rubber stamps. Be sure to visit "Stampin Inspirations" for cards that I created for that blog site.
Anyway, here are two cards I made using scraps of designer paper. I wanted to try a different shape and making a Christmas tree card would be appropriate. I punched one inch circles and created ornaments. I topped them off with rhinestones.
After this week, I'll be slowing down making cards and can concentrate on scrappy projects. Right now, I just want to get my Christmas cards finished off.
Hope y'all have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Sonya said...

Maria those are fantastic!! I so need to CASE those!

Andrea, said...

Brilliant cards, great idea for using up scraps