This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Blog Vacation and Real Vacation!! Will be Back on Tuesday, Jan, 22!!

Hi Everybody. . .I'm going on a blog vacation and a real vacation this time. We're heading to Vegas on Thursday but I need to do some errands tomorrow before we leave. I won't be bringing my laptop on my trip because there's too many things to do in Vegas andmore than likely I won't have any time to be sitting in front of the computer!

Wish me luck! I never win in Vegas but maybe this time around I'll have better luck! Yeah, right!!

I'll be back on Tuesday, Jan 22. Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend and for some of you a 3 day holiday!!

Until later!!!

8 comments:

kathleenh said...

Have a wonderful vacation Maria! We'll miss you in blogland!

michelle sturgeon said...

Have fun!

Risa said...

Have fun Maria!!! I would love to visit Vegas one day. Anyhow, have fun and win lots of money.*smile*
malieta:)

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Have a wonderful, wonderful vacation, my friend.

Hugs,
Beth

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Have a wonderful, wonderful vacation, my friend.

Hugs,
Beth

My Paper World said...

How exciting! Have fun Maria! xx

Angel said...

Hope you're havin fun, Maria!!!

Ana Baird said...

Love your cards! Great blog!