This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Stamp and Scrapbooking Club Roll


ANNOUNCEMENT


Hi Everybody! I will be starting a "Stamp and Scrapbooking Club" in February. If you are interested in the benefits of being part of my "Stamp and Scrapbooking Club", email me at lbmcd66@hotmail.com with the subject "Stamp Club" and I'll send you the details and you can decide if you want to join! There's yummy benefits in joining. Hopefully, I'll be hearing from you!

P.S. Club membship is restricted to residents of the United States only!!

No comments: