This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Thursday, February 07, 2008

RAK from Cindy

Hi Everyone!! Look at what I received in the mail today!! Isn't this card fabulous. This card is from Cindy. . .one of my "stamp and scrapbooking" club member.

Believe it or not but this fabulous card is Cindy's first card ever! She never made a card before!! My first card DID NOT look like this at all. . .my first card looked like a little kid made it. LOL! Seriously!

Well, I really appreciate Cindy's thoughtfulness. She is really a sweetheart! Thank you Cindy for being so kind!

Don't forget to scroll down to the previous post for the tutorial I created for the goody bag holder I made yesterday!!

Hope y'all have a wonderful Friday!!

8 comments:

Rita said...

beautiful RAK's on both blogs Maria! My first card did not look this good either, she did an awesome job, it's beautiful!

michelle sturgeon said...

Holy cow, this is her FIRST card ever? I think we have a new card maker here!

pescbrico said...

What a great card you got there! :)

Risa said...

Your RAK is beautiful Maria, Cindy did a wonderful job!
malieta:)

Tracy.H said...

Wow! Cindy did an amazing job for a first time! You might have to get her as part of your CTMH team. ;0)

My Paper World said...

Wow! Cindys card is gorgeous! xx

Little C's Creations said...

how sweet!! she did a great job for a beginner, huh. lovely!!

Cindy said...

Thank you all for your nice comments! It seems I have acquired a new addiction (grin). AND I'm busy acquiring the "very necessary" supplies. (Shhh- don't tell my husband how much I've spent in the last three weeks or so - Yikes!)