This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I've been Tagged!

I've been tagged by Tizzie Right to Stamp! Go check out her lovely creations on her site!! I have played for a long time so I decided to do this tag.

Today’s 'to do list':

1. Create a tutorial for my club
2. Post the kit for my club
3. Create a card
4. Drop donations off at the Salvation Army
5. Go Grocery shopping
6. Cook dinner
7. Check my email


Snacks I enjoy:

1. Pumpkin crunch
2. Chocolate Dobash cake
3. Coconut-Pineapple ice cream


Things I would do if I was a millionaire:

1. Now a days, a million don't buy much but I would most definitely pay off our mortgage
2. Set aside money for the kid's college fund
3. Remodel my craft room
4. Hire someone to clean my garage
5. Get a maid


.Places I have lived:

1. Kapolei, Hawaii
2. Ewa Beach, Hawaii
3. Aiea, Hawaii
4. Waipahu, Hawaii
5. Cerritos, California
6. Temecula, California

I won't be tagging anyone else but if you want to play, just post the tag on your site!! Hope y'all have a wonderful Wednesday!!

No comments: