This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Thursday, June 26, 2008

More Alphabet Cards

Hi Everyone! Well, just more alphabet cards. Like I said yesterday. . .I have a lot of chipboard alphabets and I've been randomly pulling an alphabet and creating a card around that alpha. Unfortunately, I don't always have a sentiment that matches the alpha so I decided to create the sentiments myself by creating them on the computer and printing them on cardstock




The majority of this card was made primarily with scrap pieces from my scrap pile.


Card Details:


Paper: DCWV designer paper, SU Close to Cocoa, Pretty in Pink, Turquois (unknown)

Accessories: Dejaview primas, Joann heart brad, SU scallop punch, grosgrain and organdy ribbon, KI Memories alpha chipboard



Here is another alpha card. The frilly beads hanging down are remnants from a box project I had created a long, long time ago. I had stuffed the hanging beads into my scrap ribbon jar and I decided to use it. It actually worked out nicely.


Sometimes going through my scrap pile is sort of fun. It's fun creating something randomly and seeing what I end up with. Sometimes it's hard because I can't find stuff that match and it ends up sort of looking hodge-podgely put together. I see a lot of scrappy cards that look pretty hodge-podge but when I do it, it don't look as nice as those I see on other blogs.


Anyway. . .I think this will be my last alpha card for a while. I have a lot of other stuff in my scrap pile that I need to use.


Have a wonderful day everyone!!




5 comments:

Risa said...

Oh wow....your cards are so hot and I love the added beads as an embellishment...super cute!!!

2 Worlds said...

I loved the second one I love beads

Anonymous said...

Wow those are gorgeous cards. I have some chipboard letters that I have been struggling to use on cards. THis will definitely help me out. One question though, is that supposed to be a lowercase "a" as it is backwards. Just wanted to be sure. Thanks again for the awesome ideas!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

I really like your alphabet cards. The beads on the other is lovely. You and I think alike so much. I just bought beads to use on my cards.

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Those beads are rockin'! How original! :0)