This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Another Card Using the Pretty Paper


Hi Everyone! Just another card I made with the same pretty paper that I used for my card yesterday. I really like the colors of this designer paper. Unfortunately, I don't know who makes it. I had pulled the paper out from a stack of designer paper and I forgot to look who made it and I'm not about to go through all my scrapbook paper to figure it out! LOL!

Again, I used the Basic Grey stickers and Making Memories ribbon. I love the rhinestone buckle on the ribbon. The ribbon set came with the buckle.
If you scroll down to my previous card, you'll notice that I punched the key tag shape using my SU Key Tag punch. . .well, if you look at the card above. . .it's the negative side of the punched shape from my previous card. I like using the negative side of my punched papers because you can actually use them for other card projects so be sure to save the negative side when you use your punches.

I made one more card using the same paper and I'll post it tomorrow! I'm trying to spread my card posting because there are days when I make more than one card and I'll post all of them on one post but then there's days when I don't have the time to craft and I end up with no posting.

Anyway, hope y'all are having a wonderful week!

5 comments:

Teri said...

I love the buckle on this card, so pretty!! Wanted to also thank you for always posting sketches for us to see how you made your card. Can't wait to see the 3rd card!!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

That sure is cool how you did the ribbon and reverse punch. Neat!!!

:-)

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

What a cute card. The colours are lovely. I'm in love with pink these days.

Nicola said...

Very pretty card

Hugs
Nic

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Oulalalalalalala! the crow side of me covets that buckle. I love the hot retro-mod colours with the traditional buckle. SO hip! And the way you used the key tag punch!?! Girl you are dangerously good! :0)