This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Quicky Christmas Card


Hi Everyone! Happy Veterans Day! Just a quick post for today. I made this card a few days ago. Just a simple card. . .my attempt once again to use up my Prima flowers. Gotta use them up so I can buy more. LOL!

I don't know if you notice something funny about my card but. . .I just realized the designer paper's orientation is upside down. Notice in the right top corner. . .the deer and the dove is upside down!! LOL! Don't you just hate that!

Anyway. . .nothing much to say about this card. I think the only thing I want to mention is the sentiment. . .I typed it out on my computer. It's a fast and easy way to create sentiments for your cards! Try it out. . .it's much cheaper than "buying" stickers or trying to find just the right sentiment for your cards!




Card Details:

Paper: My Minds Eye designer paper, SU Baroque Burgundy, White
Accessories: Prima flowers, White buttons, Martha Steward Border Punch, Organdy ribbon

5 comments:

Elena said...

Beautiful card! Love the sentiment! Buttons are so cute!
I didn't notice about DP, while I didn't read about it. I think only who make the card can see something that other can't see. I have some cards or even my sewing where I will notice so many mistakes. I feel bad about this. But when I show it my husband, like "look I didn't do it right". He is always saying that it looks perfect to him. May be we are just to hard to our creations...

Anonymous said...

This is a cute card.... don't worry about it! I made a mistake way far worse then that! I put my WHOLE layout up side down!!! I was so mad, but looking back now I just laugh!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

This is gorgeous Maria. I love the colours in your flowers and I seriously stared at the DP to see if I could tell it was upside down. Nope! :O) But if I had a nickel for every time I did that! :O)

Risa said...

This is a gorgeous Christmas card Maria! The rich red color is beautiful and I love the flowers!!!

Jodi said...

Such a pretty card, ilove the deep reds! =)