This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Sunday, December 21, 2008

MIA - Card Inspired On Blog Vacation!!

Hi Everyone! You're asking, "where are you, Maria"? LOL! Actually, I've been MIA on this end of the world because I've been working on primarily rubber stamping projects and no "scrappy cards or scrapbooking projects" so I've been posting my work on my Stampin Inspirations blog site. Stop by and see what I've been doing there!!

I'll be back on this side in January. I really want to get back to doing my scrappy projects and especially, creating scrapbook layouts and mini albums. I have a lot of photos to work with.

Hope you all have a beautiful Christmas and a great start with the New Year!!


No comments: