This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Friday, January 02, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year, Everyone!! I hope you all had a great time celebrating the New Year!!! We had a blast at Disneyland and just got home today. My family from Hawaii are still here vacationing and are staying at our home so I haven't really had the time to respond to emails or post on my blog! They'll be here until Tuesday, January 6th and after that I'll be back in blogging business!! LOL!

I'll see if I can post a few pictures from our time at Disneyland when I have the chance. Gosh, I have a list of New Year Resolutions to work on. . .unfortunately, I can't really work on them while my family is here. . . .for example. . . exercise or go on a diet and my various crafting goals!

Anyway. . .I hope your year started off fabulously!!! I think 2009 will be a better year for me. 2008 wasn't a very good year for me. . .so I do look forward to sort of start off fresh and hopefully, the year will turn out to be a happier year!! I wish the same for all of you!!




1 comment:

Pat said...

Hi Maria, Happy New Year and I am so looking forward to all you have to offer for 2009. thank you for being so inspirational!!